Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back from being MIA!

Hello everyone!

So I know I've been gone for quite a while now, but I've been very busy with traveling!

I visited family in a certain country for 2 weeks, came back home for 4 days, and then left again for western Europe for 18 days. What can I say about Europe except that it is AMAZING!!!! The group I was with were all incredible, fun, and vibrant people. I became very close to some of them... think lifelong friends. Europe in itself completely changed the way I view life, myself, and my future. It is so different from the U.S. not to mention absolutely gorgeous. We all saw lots of places and things, met quite a number of people (hello cute, stylish, and charming European boys AND men... seriously, what do they feed them over there?), and partied in high style. Clubbing is a completely different animal over there compared to what I've heard about it in the states (minus the big cities like Miami, NYC, and LA). It was so much fun to get ready with the girls, put on the hot outfits and heels, and go out to these fabulous clubs where we'd get tables and bottle service and dance the night away. The average time we came back to the hotels was around 4-5 am. I'm sure this is all normal for some of you ladies, but as a freshly-turned 18 year old, this was a fan-fucking-tastic experience! Screw frat parties... the bar has been set high for me lol. But in short, yes, I am planning on living in Europe one day or at the very least visiting it 390436 times a year. And I also plan on marrying either a European or Latin guy. Lol there's a story behind that but it's rather personal so that's all I'm saying.

Moving onto the topic of sugar... I'm talking to quite a few new potential SDs right now. My mailbox has been consistently getting messages from quality potentials. There are a few in particular that have me really interested so I'm crossing my fingers that things will work out with one of them.

As for all the pots I've mentioned, I'm still in vague contact with a few of them but I don't think anything will pan out. I've quickly learned that the type of guy I thought I was attracted to is far from it... those super intellectual, cerebral types simply annoy me if there's nothing else (like charm, charisma, fun energy, sense of humor, etc.) added to the mix. I mean, really... if I wanted to hear someone go on and on about the intricacies of literature, I'd call up my English teacher.

I hope to start blogging regularly again now!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to see what happens next for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayay! glad to see you're back! sounds like you had a super time in Europe. i *heart* the continent. want to visit it again soon. been long enough!

    very much looking forward to catching up on your escapades and to see how you get on with the sugary stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks ladies! Here's to lots of sugar!

    p.s. Eden - You're story about Tipsy was CRAZY fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky girl! ive yet to go to europe but when i do it will be fantastic im sure! glad youre back x3

    ReplyDelete