Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Adventure Begins

I've known about the sugar world since I was 17 - a little over a year ago.  I don't quite remember how or where I stumbled upon it (I'm sure it somehow involves Google), but I do remember the NY Times article that solidified my future plans:  I will one day be a sugar baby.

Here I am now, 18 and freshly graduated from high school.  My summer is full of whirlwind, back-to-back travel plans abroad and in the fall begins the next chapter of my education - college.  Somewhere in between, I hope to squeeze in a bit of sugar and find the right SD for me.  Here is where I will post my confessions, thoughts, and stories.  A girl has to have a place to anonymously store her little secrets after all.  

2 comments:

  1. hello, what NY Times article are you referring to? Could you send a link? Thanks and best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/magazine/12sugardaddies-t.html

    Voila! :)

    ReplyDelete