Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pot SDs

Golden SD - He's in his (I'm pretty sure late) 40s, Ivy League educated, started and owns his own business in the finance/real estate world, and - according to him - is an avid soccer player (he played in college) and runner.  He's married and has young kids.  So far, he is the top runner.  We've talked on the phone quite a few times and all of our conversations were enjoyable.  I really like his voice lol.  He is a complete gentleman and is more than courteous on the sexual front aka he's not breathing down my neck with poorly-done innuendoes.  On the binary scale of attraction (0 = hell no, 1 = ok), he gets a 1, at least now he does.  I've seen pictures and we've Skyped, but I can't meet in person until July since I'm going to be traveling.  I'm crossing my fingers that we have a connection in person, especially as he is more than agreeable about an allowance and I'm sensing signs he may be up for spoiling as well (he asked me my favorite brand of heels and suggested Jimmy Choo - good boy lol).  

DomSD - Eh, I don't really consider him a SD potential anymore, but let's go ahead and put him on the list as a formality.  In all honesty, if we clicked in person (and I am planning on meeting him later to find out), I'd probably just... err, date him the old-fashioned way.  And by date, I mean fuck because I'm 97% sure he's an incredible lay.  Oh how I love rough sex done right.    

GW SD - Ha, that's a little joke since he put George Washington as his name before telling me his identity.  He's also in his 40s, quite handsome, owns his own financial business, and has done this before.  He's married and his personality is open and considerate.  He offered to fly me to DC to see if we click and I'm going to take him up on it once I'm back from abroad.  He's a strong potential.

ATL SD - The only problem with this Pot is that he doesn't want to begin any form of arrangement until I pretty much put out.  I asked him if he understood that I wanted to become comfortable before becoming intimate with my SD and he said that in the same light, he wouldn't do anything past typical date stuff until we started sleeping together, which means zero allowance, spoiling, anything.  I'm iffy on this because it sounds like tit-for-tat to me.  I don't expect him to start doling out the dough and buying me a pony, the moon, and a small island, but his attitude toward a SD/SB arrangement strikes the wrong chord within me.  We'll have to see about this one.  

Midwest SD - There are two things I must mention about this Pot.  #1:  When I asked him what his secret talent was (getting to know each other email), this was his response.  "My secret talent is hmm.... Staying hard after I cum and can keep going lol..."  How do you respond to that?  I mean, while it definitely isn't a bad thing, it's a bit TMI for a first email.  #2:  He uses his work email for his SA account and for communicating to SBs.  This just rubs me the wrong way because it makes me question whether or not he can handle the whole discretion and privacy thing.  Not to mention, the address of his business and a collection of phone numbers are in his signature... uhm, I could be a psycho stalker chick who wants to blackmail you, Mr. Midwest SD.  On the bright side, we both share a love for mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Yay, silver lining.  I guess we could have marathon sex (since apparently he's like a never-ending version of the Little Engine That Could) and then eat ice cream.  From his pictures, he does have an attractive body.  We'll see, darlings.  

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you think through your prospects. It's good to look for someone who fits your personality and not be completely clouded by the $ (or even the hope of it). I hope your strongest prospects hang around!

    I hope you won't mind if I add one thing: It seems DomSD sounds like he could be a lot of fun, but while I'm not trying to tar all men with the same brush, it'd good to be wary of some who advertise as being Dom. They often think they are but don't have a real grasp on what that means (in cases, they may think it's being manipulative or treating a woman as their own personal sex toy while abandoning the rules of being safe, sane and consensual or even building trust). I hope you two hit it off and have fun. I just don't want to see a sugar chiquita get hurt, is all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden, you have a great head on your shoulders. I don't mind at all! :) I probably should have mentioned that he didn't advertise as a Dom or mention anything BDSM. He's not even into the whole Dom/sub scene (although eh used to have a girlfriend who was). When I say "dominant", I mean in the more classic sense... think rough and aggressive (I want you, I need you, I have to have you now, etc.), but without anything crazy kinky lol.

    I appreciate the concern though. This little online sugar blog family is very cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how for GoldenSD you make a scale of 0 and 1 ..with there being no better than "okay" lmao. so true.... for SDs looks can def not be top priority, bc that would void A LOT of pots lol x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine - LOL I feel sorry for the girls that go into this expecting to meet Daniel Craig and George Clooney look alikes. It's a harsh awakening. Yeah, I figure that as long as a SD's other traits are great and I'm mildly attracted to him on a basic level, we can make it work. :) God I love the binary scale haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. George Clooney? funny you say that actually. I met in Houston this 60 year old lady who I am sure was very attractive in her youth, who told me I look like George Clooney (was she blind?!).
    that comment made me blush and giggle like a 11 year old! And SD David rarely blushes !

    ReplyDelete